Monday, October 5, 2015

Story Board Final

By reviewing other storyboards I learned a lot about how other people included the ideas of design in their pictures of their artifacts. I learned that I could have probably made mine a little more visual. Some of the ones I reviewed had a lot of great images that really captured my interest and described what they wanted to say well. Reviewing others storyboards also gave me ideas about my movie. I took away from this that in my movie I need to make sure that my images adequately reflect what I am saying about my artifact and that they are creative and interesting so that the movies looks good when it is finished. It got me thinking in the direction I want to go for my movie. I enjoyed seeing what everyone else had on their storyboard and how the brought the ideas of the design of their artifact to life by all of the interesting images.


No comments:

Post a Comment