Thursday, October 29, 2015

Analysis 5 and 6

Holly did an absolutely fantastic job. This was by far my favorite movie to watch so far. I loved every single part of it. Not only did she cover everything on the rubric but the craft of the movie was amazing. She discussed and connected all 5 parts of the rubric very well throughout her movie. I really enjoyed the flow of the movie and how the voice overs were constant as the images were playing. The videos she included looked great and really brought the movie to life. I am very impressed with this movie. I think that it deserves a 100.

The second movie I watched was Hope Stewarts. I think she did fairly well. She seems to have covered all parts of the rubric and did a good job of connecting her artifact or place in this case to social and cultural practices and also business and media. I also enjoyed the video footage she had at the begging of her movie. The pictures she included were good but I would have liked to see more video footage because the really tied the whole movie together. The big logo in the middle of the screen was distracting though and took away from the craft of the movie a little bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment