Monday, October 12, 2015

Movie Discussion Summary

I learned a lot from this discussion and got a lot of helpful feedback. Looking at everyone`s questions helped answer a lot of my own questions too. The question "What is the best way to show how an artifact is important to business?' gave me the idea to research the business and some of it`s demographics. The question about how to make an artifact (Raybans) social gave me the idea about how culture can play a part into it and show an image of people enjoying the artifact. The question about whether we should use pictures or videos was helpful because I did not know that we were able to incorporate both. The question about learning outcome 1 clarified for me that we need to talk about the design process. Also the questions about using powerpoint were helpful because I was considering using it but now know it would not be the easiest way.

No comments:

Post a Comment