Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Post Card Final

The design of my post card began with finding the image I wanted to use to represent my quote. My quote was "Design Is Everything" and I thought that the image of the DNA molecule represented this well because DNA is the building block of all life forms and without DNA there would be no life. This can be compared to how without out design the world would be nothing so I thought that this image showed that idea well. I also like how the image was dark leaving a very bold impression. I printed out the image and glued it to card stock. I then created the back of the postcard to look how normal post cards look and glued that to the other side of the 4x6 in card stock. I decided to put the citation for the image on the back because you couldn't see it on the front with the image being mostly black.


No comments:

Post a Comment