Friday, September 4, 2015

Artifact From Class



My artifact is a Kentucky Bracelet I was given as a graduation gift. It is in the shape of the state of Kentucky and has the word "Kentucky" written on it representing that Kentucky is my home and where I go to school. The desgin element here is appealing to big UK fans like myself. It looks as though it is made of copper and has a somewhat rustic look to it. It also has a clasp so it is easy to get off and on. The design of this bracelet is convenient because you don't have to worry about it falling off. The bracelet is slim so it fits around your wrist nice and tightly. It adds to the idea of memory because when I wear it, it makes me think of my friend back home who got it for me. It`s also very fashionable and easy to wear because it goes with a lot of outfits. It is a piece of jewelry so it is made mostly for girls to wear. Although men can wear it, it is desgined specifically for women. This Artifact expresses design in many ways including it`s fashion appeal, it`s convenience to wear and it`s ability to represent an individual for this case it being my home.


No comments:

Post a Comment