Monday, November 9, 2015

Museum of You

1. My Iphone
2. My clothes( comfortable cheer clothes)
3. Cheer shoes
4. My north face backpack
5. Candles
6. My Bible
7.  Mac Laptop
8.  Mac Make-up
9. My Car a jeep liberty
10.My cheerleading uniform

These artifacts to me describe the things that are present in my life everyday. The two biggies here are school and cheer which are seen in my backpack, lap top, cheer shoes, and cheer uniform. These artifacts show that i am incredibly busy. My phone probably says the most about me though because that is the artifact that has the most about me on it. It includes pictures, my music, my apps I like, and my messages. The clothes I wear (which is usually more on the comfortable side) shows that I enjoy to feel comfy when I am out and about. My Bible is a big one also because this lets people know that I am a Christian and that God is a big part of my life. I added make up because it is something that I use every single day. I also am a huge fan of candles, this shows that enjoy to come in to a room with a nice smell and just relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment